COVID-19 Golfer Precautions
Keeping our staff safe and minimizing contact will be our top priority while re- opening the golf course to the public. Below are some basic guidelines that will be followed on a daily basis:
- Currently, power carts will be allowed on the golf course. Golfers who live in the same household or comfortable riding together may share a cart. Otherwise single riders will be available. Carts will be sanitized for your safety before and after each round.
- The golf shop is currently open and there is a maximum of 2 guests allowed in the shop at a time.
- Due to more cart usage, carts may not be available at certain times of the day.
- Tee times with carts will be available from 9:00 am until 3:30 pm.
- Rental push carts will be available. These will be cleaned and sanitized before and after rentals.
- Limited staff will be utilized at the facility.
- All contact surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Staff members are required to wear masks.
- Golfers may book tee times by phone or online.
- Golfers must observe social distancing measures and wear a mask while interacting with the staff.
- Golfers may pay for golf online, telephone or in person. Credit card and cash payments are permitted.
- The driving range is open daily. Range balls will be washed with anti-bacterial soap and range baskets will be sanitized between usage.
- Golfers are asked not to touch the flagstick. Special cups are being used so the ball will stay relatively close to the ground.
- Water coolers, bunker rakes and golf ball washers have been removed from the golf course to avoid contact points.
Back 9 Restaurant
- The Back 9 Restaurant is currently open Monday through Sunday for limited seating dine-in service. We are allowed to seat guests for dine-in at 50% of our capacity.
- Customers must observe social distancing measures and wear masks when interacting with staff.
- Staff must wear masks.
- Contact surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- The hours of the restaurant are as follows:
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm
- Alcoholic beverages are available on a to-go basis following the State of Colorado guidelines..
- Cash payments are allowed, credit card payments are preferred.
- Any staff member not feeling well must notify their supervisor immediately. Daily temperature checks for staff will be required.